Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a customer service focused Client Success Manager with online media experience who will work hand in hand with our sales and our teams. The Client Success Manager will be a crucial part of a growing team to support sales in meeting its goals and providing outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations and upholds Twitch’s reputation for excellent service. Light travel may be required.
Insertion Order Management:
- Work with the finance team on any new client approvals
- Enter IO into Order Management System
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and client insertion order
- Be client-facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the campaign
- Provide highest level of customer service to clients, as an essential point person for custom content and ad projects
- Manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered
- Kick-off campaign with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
- Keep sales apprised of all essential issues, updated and relevant data throughout campaign process
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns
- Provide clients with campaign reporting and wrap up decks.
- Assist Ad Operations with running weekly or ad hoc reports for campaigns & clients
- Lead the development of branded custom content campaigns to ensure content is created to meet client expectations
- Verify monthly deliverables to produce invoices with Finance teams accurately
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Twitch's site features and ad units
- 3+ years of online media experience
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers (Google, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
- Proven written, presentation, and verbal communication skills with clients up to the senior management level
- Collaborates well with others in a high energy environment with minimal supervision
- Display strong problem solving skills to proactively troubleshoot issues in real-time and work though the proper escalation process
- Proficiency in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Agency experience
- Experience executing on custom branded content
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.