We are looking for talented Unity Engineers to implement game features for free-to-play mobile titles. Our preference is for candidates who are willing to be relocated, but we're also open to remote work.
Have questions about the position? Drop us a message!
- Develop Unity features for mobile games with performance and scalability in mind.
- Integrate the game client with external SDKs and our proprietary back-end service.
- Support the planning and prioritization of the project's features.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and plan solutions to mitigate the issues.
- Professional experience in Unity
- Work experience with OO languages (C#, C++ or Java)
- Solid knowledge in math, data structures, and algorithms.
- Resident in, or planning to move to, Aracaju/SE
- Worked in a commercial title released on Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with performance optimization in mobile titles.
- Good English communication.
- Experience in free-to-play mobile games operation.