We are looking for a Senior Art Producer to join our team and work in
Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem team. You will work collaboratively with
internal, external, and outsourced teams of product managers, designers,
2D and 3D artists, animators, and QA analysts to define the milestones,
goals, and schedule.
- Organize and align the content roadmap with product managers, designers, and content team technical leadership.
the collaboration between areas and different partners, working to
solve any impediment hindering the production progress.
- Lead planning meetings with the content team.
- Manage the team's day-to-day activities and track the progress.
close communication with the team members and outsourcing partners to
ensure they meet deadlines, objectives, and quality standards.
- Identify risks as early as possible in order to mitigate them and communicate both issues and proposed solutions clearly.
- Ensure quality is constantly maintained or improved.
- Provide clear and updated production reports to both team members and stakeholders.
- Knowledge about agile methodologies.
- Experience with industry-standard project management tools (i.e.: JIRA, MS Project, and others).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Brazilian Portuguese and English.
- 3 years of experience as producer, artist or game designer.