We're looking for a Game Producer with experience in the mobile free-to-play industry.
- Manage the production of incredibly compelling, high-quality mobile games.
- Manage the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to release, while facilitating the collaboration between areas and working to solve any impediment hindering the game development.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, game designers, engineers, artists, and other stakeholders to establish project scope and schedule.
- Define and execute the release of titles, including early access and soft-launch stages, while also deciding the features release schedule, focusing on user insights and competitive analysis.
- Manage the team's day-to-day activities and track the development progress.
- Maintain close communication with developers to ensure they meet deadlines, objectives and quality standards.
- Work closely with QA and support teams to ensure the game is free of issues and bugs.
- Lead planning meetings with cross-functional areas.
- Execute risk assessments, create mitigation plans and communicate them within the team.
- Constantly evaluate the team morale and work to keep the team motivated.
- Have a deep understanding of the mobile free-to-play business model, market and competitors.
- Extremely strong project management skills - Fluent with Agile methodology.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English.
- Shipped at least one commercial game in the role of a game producer, game designer, product manager or engineer.
- Experience in free-to-play mobile games operations.
- Experience with external teams and outsourcing management.