We are seeking a positive, passionate, and qualified candidate with interest in games to join our Account Management team. The ideal candidate should have a mid-level of accountability. Responsibilities include supporting and/or developing long-term relationships with clients, be responsive to client inquiries and be customer oriented with client retention and engagement in mind. Multiple platforms will be used to communicate with the client, and it is expected that this candidate have comprehensive product knowledge and familiarize themselves with the services that the company can provide in order to facilitate sales. Being proactive and anticipating clients’ needs are essential, while facilitating the sale process from start to finish. Excellent communication, presentation skills, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are key attributes for this position.
– Manage assigned portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
– Develop positive relationships with clients
– Act as the point of contact and handle client’s individual needs
– Generate new business using existing and potential client’s networks
– Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
– Report on the status of accounts and transactions
– Align personal working objectives with sales account targets set by supervisors and aligned with
– Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
– Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs and objectives
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
– Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
– Handle the processing of RFPs and RFIs with accuracy and timeliness
– Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
– Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
– Ensure adherence to laws and policies
– Working closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
– Staying current on company products and services.
– Drafting and sending communications to clients.
– Handling complaints and concerns.
– Maintaining a client database.
– Supporting members of the Account Management Job Family.
– Act as the point of contact for clients
– Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
– Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
– Identify new potential clients
– Ensure budget and time requirements are met
– Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
– Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
– Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders)
– Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction
– Respond promptly to client queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
– Escalate issues to stakeholders.
– Present new or additional products and services to existing clients
– Approach prospective clients through cold-calling, email etc. to meet sales targets
– Support or Facilitate sending of reports on sales activity, accounts status and possible issues
– Proven work experience in Sales Account Management
– Hands on experience with customer service
– Experience in the Gaming Industry is a plus
– Knowledge of CRM software – HubSpot – and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
– Understanding of sales performance metrics
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
– Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
– An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase client engagement
– Analytical and time-management skills
– Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
– Assertiveness and confidence
– Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
– Assertiveness and confidence
– Proficiency in English
– BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field